-
January 15th, 2002, 09:45 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Mel mel mel........i gotcher sign right here sweet cheaks *holds up another one much better*
....:::mel's place, will post fer money:::...
------------------
The Far Chic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
-
January 15th, 2002, 11:01 PM
#2
-
January 16th, 2002, 01:05 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
WHOA..that one is way cool!
------------------
HEH HEH
-
January 16th, 2002, 02:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
i TOTALLY think i'm missing something...*hangs head & shuffles out*
------------------
As night takes the day, we offer this light. We are true to the Way and stand for the right. Truth here is done, a circle of one. This hour is our last upon this ground. Present, future, past, we will not be found. Strength not rue, a circle of two.
-
January 16th, 2002, 03:55 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
yup..i can see why..see..Tee had a pic of the fire guy i used to have on my board..but she took him down..and put up the fire chic you see on her av..*L..i suppose it didnt make a damn bit of sense after she changed her av..*LOL*.*smooches MYstic*..how are you anyways??
------------------
HEH HEH
-
January 16th, 2002, 04:29 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
oh holy blazes he looks soooo mean and to think i was a'most away from the evil stuff *hides the potions*....i haven't used this lil fukkre in forever and a day....i have a nuther if in i can find the damn thing *L*....*goes to look*
------------------
The Far Chic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
-
January 16th, 2002, 04:41 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Evil is as Evil was i guess.......*L*
------------------
The Far Chic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
-
January 16th, 2002, 06:05 PM
#8
Inactive Member
My sign "Pisceas" but that is obviosly irrelivent, I think I prefer the fire chick *Wolfish grin*
------------------
Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.
-
January 16th, 2002, 08:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ahhhh.....a fellow Pisces....the best of us are Pisces....*waves to the shimmering curtain of heated glory*
------------------
As night takes the day, we offer this light. We are true to the Way and stand for the right. Truth here is done, a circle of one. This hour is our last upon this ground. Present, future, past, we will not be found. Strength not rue, a circle of two.
-
January 16th, 2002, 08:51 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
huh???
*is 1 losted pisces.....*shrugs
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks